Parasite prevention is always better than the cure and a necessary part of being a pet parent. But many everyday Australians are unable to protect their pets due to expensive health care costs – leaving them exposed.
Aristopet Spot on is an effective solution for those who want to provide the best care for their pet, for the best value. Fast and effective all-in-one protection against fleas, intestinal worms, heartworms and ear mites.
Aristopet Spot on tube has a precision nozzle to apply directly onto the skin. Place the tip of the tube onto the back of the head and squeeze firmly twice to apply the solution. Each application provides one-month protection for your cat.
Aristopet are pet health experts, based in Queensland with over 60 years’ experience, we exist to put pet owner’s doubts at ease and to ensure no pet suffers.
Topical Flea, Heartworm and Worm Treatment
- Stops fleas feeding in 3-5 minutes
- Prevents heartworm and controls intestinal worms and larvae
- Treats and controls lungworm and ear mites
- Water resistant formulation
- Apply once a month for full month protection
Treatment for heartworm should occur regularly at monthly intervals.
Suitable for cats up to 4kg. Safe for use in Kittens from 9 weeks of age
WARNING DO NOT GIVE PRODUCT BY MOUTH.
100g/L IMIDACLOPRID, 10g/L MOXIDECTIN
1. Remove required tube(s) from the package.
2. Hold tube upright and twist off the cap.
3. Apply on the back of the head.
4. The animal should be standing for easy application. Remove any collar prior to application and replace when product is dry. Part the hair until the skin is visible. Place the tip of the tube on the skin and squeeze the tube firmly twice to apply the solution directly on the skin. Avoid pet’s eyes or mouth.
5. Record treatment date and repeat monthly or as required. The product remains efficacious following shampoo treatment, swimming or exposure to rain. If washing animal during use of this product use a soap free shampoo. Avoid applying the product while the animal is wet.
6. Occasionally, hair loss may occur at the application site. This is usually a single occurrence and hair will grow back uneventfully.
Store below 25 degrees celsius (air conditioning)
Harmful if swallowed. Will damage eyes. Repeated exposure may cause allergic disorders. Avoid contact with the eyes. If product in eyes, wash it out immediately with water. Wash hands after use.